Stainless Steel Wire
- Wires for Cold Heading & Fasteners: Wires for Ball Making Cold drawn wires are produced in various sizes & grades with controlled tolerances & chemistries for manufacturing of precision Stainless steel balls used for domestic & industrial applications. Various grades of Wires are available for cold heading & fastener applications. Supply conditions include soft annealed & soap drawn wires for production of nails, nuts, bolts & screws.
- Wires for Spring: Soap coated & bright drawn wires are produced with controlled chemistries to ensure forming consistency and reproducibility. Wires are produced as per ASTM A313 and supplied on metal carriers and spools.
- Heat Resistant Wires: Grades are produced with controlled chemistry for better heat resistance. Wire rod, bars & wires are available for various applications including refractory anchors, conveyor belts for food processing industry, cold heading & fasteners.
- Wires for Ball Making: Cold drawn wires are produced in various sizes & grades with controlled tolerances & chemistries for manufacturing of precision Stainless steel balls used for domestic & industrial applications.
- Wires for Braiding, Weaving, Knitting & Filters:Bright and matt finish wires are available in sizes 0.20 mm to 5.0 mm with consistent surface finish and high corrosion resistance properties. Wires are supplied on spools and in coils.
- EPQ Wires:Aesthetically superior wires are produced from 1.6 mm to 8.0 mm for electro-polishing & electro-plating processes for manufacturing White Goods and Consumer Durables.