We are supplying wide range of XLPE insulated power cables. It is important that while placing enquiries or orders, as much information as possible shall be given to us, so that the enquiries and orders are dealt quickly and efficiently.
1) Voltage Grade :
1.9 / 3.3 kV (E), 3.3 / 3.3 kV (UE), 3.8 / 6.6 kV (E) , 6.6 / 6.6 kV (UE), 6.35 / 11 kV (E), 11 / 11 kV (UE), 12.7 / 22 kV (E) & 33 kV (E), 33 kV (UE) , 45 kV & 66kV
2) Relevant Indian or International standard:
IS 7098 (Part-2) – 1985 or – IEC-60502 (Part-2), BS-6622 & BS: 7835.
3) Number of cores:- Single & Three.
4) Conductor Size – 35 Sq.mm to 1000 Sq.mm in Single Core Cables & 35 Sq.mm to 400 Sq.mm in 3 Core cables.
5) Conductor Material: Copper / Aluminum
6) Type of Insulation: XLPE
7) Type of Inner Sheathing: PVC Wrapped / PVC Extruded.
8) Type of Armour: Unarmoured / Strip Armoured / Round Wire Armoured.
9) Type of Outer Sheath: PVC / Flame Retardant / Flame Retardant Low Smoke / Zero Halogen (LSOH).
10) Length of cable required per drum.
Note: Detailed Leaflet for 66kV & above can be available on specific request