Low Voltage Motors
Low voltage motors are classified primarily according to their fundamental physical differences, and secondarily, according to their purpose of use. Accordingly, we divide motors into two ranges of induction motors, four types of motors for explosive atmospheres, frequency controlled motors, most notable of which are synchronous motors, and special application motors. The last category of motors include, for example, marine motors, brake motors, and smoke extraction motors, which are based on the basic induction motor but have modifications that vary according to the purpose of use.
Standard induction motors
We supply two types of low voltage induction motor series: Process performance and General performance motors. The first are the most commonly chosen induction motors for demanding industrial uses. General performance motors form the basic motor series in the IE2 efficiency class.
Motors for Explosive Atmospheres
The low voltage motors for explosive atmospheres, or so called Ex-motors, comply fully with the ATEX directive 94/9/EC, which sets forth the mandatory duties and responsibilities of the supplier of products.
Motors for explosive atmospheres are available from the range of 0.25 kW up to 1000 kW.
Frequency Controlled Motors
Frequency controlled motors refer to motor series that are invariably used together with a frequency converter. This category of motors includes two types of synchronous motors, namely synchronous reluctance motors and permanent magnet motors, as well as roller table motors, high speed motors and servomotors.
Three Phase Motors
- Low voltage motors conform to the dimensional requirement laid down in the standard IEC 72-1. IEC 72-1 specifies the dimensional requirements for all the frame & flange sizes.
- All motors are multiple voltage multi-frequency 50 Hz / 60 Hz, F class insulation (H on request), S1 continuous duty service, IP55 protection (IP56, 66) IE2 or IE3 efficiency class tropicalized winding suitable for inverter power supply.
Self Braking Motors
- We offer DC / AC Brake motors). These are of electromagnetic type. The braking action occurs in the absence of power supply. The brake insulation class is F. The brake lining is asbestos free as per most recent EEC Directives pertaining to Workplace Hygiene and Safety.
- All brake assemblies are protected against corrosion by painting or heat galvanizing and resined winding. The parts most subjected to war are specially treated to ensure they become wear resistance.
High Temperature Motors
- The motors are designed to be a part of smoke and heat control ventilation systems. These systems create a smoke free layer above the floor by removing the smoke. Thus, they improve conditions for safe escape/rescue of people, animals and the protection of property. They also permit the fighting of fire while still in its early stage.
- They are also used with jet fans to convey smoke, NOx, carbon monoxide and other gases from tunnels, car parks, basement areas and the likes. In many cases they operate in the hazard prevention mode. In case of fire outbreak, the temperature rises rapidly. The motor work for a guaranteed period of 1 or 2 hours at a continuous temperature of 300, 250 & 200º Celsius, depending upon requirement. These can be single or two speed motors and are governed by the harmonized European standard EN12101.
Motors for Hydraulics Pumps
We have developed a whole range of hollow shaft motor, particularly for hydraulic pump application. This approach has significantly reduced the cost while at the same time improved efficiency. Final product is lighter & has reduced overall length.
Salient Features :
- Eliminate the need for shaft coupling
- Compact design
- Low moment of inertia
- High efficiency
- Plug & Play
Flame Proof Motors
The use of electrical motors in potentially explosive atmospheres is quite frequent these days.
The asynchronous 3 Phase squirrel cage induction motors are manufactured as per IS/IEC 60779-1 : 2007 for operation in hazardous locations classified as zone 1 and zone 2 areas as per IS:5572. These motors are available in frame sizes of 80 to 160 In 2, 4, 6 and 8 pole ratings.
We supply flame proof motors for Gas group I, IIA, IIB and Zone 1 & Zone 2 atmosphere.
Users of electric motors and OEM manufacturers covering a diverse range of industrial applications have been depending on the performance, reliability and quality construction of custom designed motor products.
Our supplier is able to manufacture & supply customized solutions at a significantly lower cost. Our manufacturing infrastructure and dedicated supply chain facilitate the conversion of designs into prototypes and finished products at a cost which enable or customer to gain a significant competitive edge.
We can offer motors for various applications in industries like wind energy, hydraulic power packs, electric transportation, construction, mining, HVAC blowers, cooling units and smoke evacuation system.